Zimo Mastering Service
Do you want your music to sound as tight, loud and clear as the professionals? I’m now offering mastering service, contact me here: email@example.com
- Send me your track in stereo wav format (44.1 kHz 16-bit or 24-bit) -3db of headroom, (no limiter, eq’s or processors on the master channel). Check out below, how to prepare your track for mastering.
- I send you a high quality preview of the mastered track (mp3 / 320kps) to make sure you are satisfied with the mastering .
- You pay by paypal.
- I send you the final mastered wav (44.1 kHz 16-bit) ready for release.
how to prepare your track for mastering:
Export a wav from your song / project load it in an audio editor it must look like this:
Not like this (too quiet):
Or this (there’s a limiter on):
Mastering does not fix a bad mix so make sure your mix down is well balanced.
Mastering is done on a single stereo wav, it’s the final process before releasing a song. Muti-track mixing (or stem mixing) is another process altogether, I might offer this service in the future but as of now I only offer mastering services.
- 1 track 25$ per track
- 2 or more tracks 20$ per tracks
- All prices are in CAD (Canadian Dollars) and payments are made to my paypal address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Time for songs to be mastered:
Mastering will be done within 1-3 days (week days). Send files using mediafire.com or yousendit.com.
Magnetic Sound Bass Music Tools Vol.1
Is a stunning collection of high quality samples aimed at modern dancefloor bass music. Dubstep, Drum & Bass, Complextro, Glitch Hop, and more…
Content [249 wav / 16 bit 44.1khz]:
Bass & Synth Loops 
Bass Sounds 
Drum Hits 
Drumloops [4 breaks + 47 extracted single hits]
Micro Samples 
Synth Sounds 
All samples engineered by: ZIMO
Magnetic Sound Massive Patches Vol. 1
From cinematic sounds to dancfloor smashing basses, this sound set for NI Massive is ideal for producing Dubstep, Complextro or any bassline oriented music.
46 NI Massive Patches:
Alien Drones 
Leads & Pads 
47 One shot sounds exported from the patches (wav 16 bit 44.1khz).
All patches engineered by: ZIMO